1. Online Communities
Timber Towns Victoria (TTV) expects community members to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
You understand and agree TTV administration and committee members assigned authorisation have ultimate editorial control over all their online content. TTV may edit, remove or exercise its discretion not to accept or publish your contribution for legal, editorial or operational reasons including if it considered to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt.
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright;
- abusive, offensive or obscene;
- inappropriate, off topic, repetitive or vexatious.
- compromising the privacy of any person or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or services;
- seeking to directly solicit donations;
- deliberate provocation of other community members;
- impersonating someone else and/or posting on behalf of a suspended member; or
- profanity – profane language will be removed and will remain respectful to all community members
Additionally, there may be times where moderation support is not available.
2. Contributing content
You are responsible for all content you contribute to TTV social media sites, including text, photos, videos, audio and links.
You confirm you own or have the right to use any copyright material included in your content, that you have permission of anyone appearing or performing and that you are not infringing any person’s rights by submitting the content to TTV. You also confirm you have, where appropriate, sought the consent of the parent or guardian of any person under the age of 18 who is featured in your content.